Vertraus Inc. is a US-based Global IT solutions company and Certified Minority Enterprise by NCTRCA providing Consulting, Technology and Staffing solutions for business. We work with customers to design and implement solutions that deliver the business outcomes they need to reach their own goals and objectives.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- Design, Implement and Support IT architecture using cloud technologies (mostly in AWS, other cloud provider is a bonus).
- Development of tools and other custom components necessary to support full stack development.
- Research and integrate third-party tools into the cloud platform to support business needs.
- Provide on-call support of systems based on a rotating schedule.
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
- Bachelors/4 Year Degree, AWS Certification is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in cloud computing and design.
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task management.
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Hands-on coding experience using Python, Node.js, Kinesis, EC2, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Will Sponsor H1B Visa and Green Card
- Will provide Medical Insurance